EdTA's Junior Thespian Festival is a national event dedicated to middle school theatre. This event provides students (grades six through eight) and their teachers with opportunities to develop their theatre skills, make new friends, and celebrate the experience of theatre.
The Junior Thespian Festival features:
- Workshops specifically for middle school theatre students and their teachers.
- Performance opportunities for troupes and the chance to enjoy a variety of work from other middle schools.
- Theatre professionals sharing their early theatre experiences.
- The Junior Individual Events program provides students the opportunity to perform or make a technical theatre presentation for a team of national adjudicators.
- The Junior Tech Challenge is
a hands-on event that teaches fundamental technical theatre skills.
All documents related to this event can be found in the Junior Thespian Festival library
Questions about Junior Thespian Festival? Contact Craig Branch.