Do you love nothing more than discovering a new favorite show? Chapter Select Showcase celebrates 30 outstanding one-act productions from across the Thespian Nation. Every chapter hosting a regional festival or conference is given the opportunity to participate in the showcase, with performance slots assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
All ITF participants are encouraged to check out Chapter Select productions.
The following shows have been invited to participate in the Chapter Select Showcase. They will be performed in the Ruth N. Halls Theatre at Indiana University. A complete schedule will be announced later this spring.
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, Davenport North High School, Troupe 3994
- 21 Chump Street, Littleton High School, Troupe 83
- Love, Loss, and What I Wore, Hoboken High School, Troupe 7268
- The Shape of the Grave, Chanhassen High School, Troupe 7789
- A Game, Pennsbury High School, Troupe 830
- Lockdown, Salina Central High School, Troupe 639
- Anatomy of Gray, Shadow Ridge High School, Troupe 7547
- All Rights Reserved, Bridgeland High School, Troupe 8503
- The Laramie Project, Jemicy School, Troupe 8269
- Back Cover, Mount Carmel Academy, Troupe 2075
Interested in participating in the showcase? Submissions are accepted through May 1. Contact your chapter director to learn how your troupe may qualify.