Transfer membership

Transfer Student Membership

Use this form to transfer a Thespian from one troupe to another or a Junior Thespian from one troupe to another. No fee is required. DO NOT use this form to transfer a graduated Junior Thespian to a Thespian troupe; a separate Thespian membership must be earned in high school. See the Thespian Troupe Handbook for more information.

Ordering replacement membership cards and certificates

If the transferee would like replacement membership credentials that include the new troupe name and number, the troupe director may order them for a fee by using the Thespian or Junior Thespian Replacement Card and Certificate Order Forms.