The Junior Thespian Festival is a three-day celebration of theatre for middle school students (grades six through eight) and their teachers. This event provides Junior Thespians with opportunities to develop their theatre skills, make new friends, and share the theatre experience with peers and teachers from around the country.
The Festival features:
- Workshops specifically for middle school theatre students and their teachers.
- Performance opportunities for troupes and the chance to enjoy a variety of work from other middle schools.
- Broadway veterans sharing their early theatre experiences.
- The Junior Individual Events program provides students the opportunity to perform or make a technical theatre presentation for a team of national adjudicators.
- The Junior Tech Challenge is a hands-on event that teaches fundamental technical theatre skills.
All documents related to this event can be found in the Junior Thespian Festival library
Questions? Contact Craig Branch
Junior Thespian Festival 2015 was an inspiring and educational weekend for educators and Junior Thespians. Check out some special moments from our wonderful weekend in Nashville!