Completely transformed and brimming with contemporary style, the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge provides an unforgettable destination for the EdTA National Conference. The hotel is just across the East River from Manhattan, near the vibrant neighborhoods of Brooklyn Heights and Dumbo. The subway station is moments away, as is the iconic Brooklyn Bridge. The Educational Theatre Association has a preferred rate of $259 per night plus applicable taxes.
Your overnight room rate includes the following:
- Overnight accommodations
- Complimentary internet in your guest room
- Complimentary access to the state-of-the-art fitness center
- Negotiated rate will be available until August 28 or until the block is full.
- Onsite parking fee: $20 hourly, $50 daily
- Valet parking fee: $50 daily
- Additional hourly charge after 3:30 p.m., day of check out
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA) – 10.4 miles
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) – 14.8 miles
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) – 19 miles