Review EdTA National Conference pricing information below, and learn more about different levels of membership.
Conference registration and pricing
By registering for the 2017 EdTA National Conference, you can become a professional member of the Educational Theatre Association and have access to valuable resources, a network of peers, and professional development. Registration fee includes:
• Admittance to two full days of workshops and master classes.
• Admittance to all panel discussions and keynote speaker presentations.
• Access to Conference exhibitors-key decision makers in the theatre world and products.
• Breakfast served Friday and Saturday morning.
• Evening cocktail and hors d’oeurve receptions on Thursday and Friday evenings.
• Annual meeting, awards and networking luncheon on Friday afternoon.
• Mid-morning and afternoon beverage break on Friday and Saturday.
Early registration Advance/on-site registration
Registration rates On or before May 22 May 23 - September 14, 2017
EdTA member $495 $525
Non-member with a one-year membership
EdTA pre-professional member, emeritus member,
or chapter director
One day registration
Professional Development Intensive (six-hour intensive workshop
offered Thursday and Sunday)
Early registration ends May 22, 2017 and advance/on-site registration ends September 14. Cancellations received prior to August 25, 2017 will result in a $150 penalty. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after August 25.
Ready to register? Click here!
The Educational Theatre Association National Conference Grant for Theatre Educators is presented annually to up to four EdTA members who are currently pursuing a career in theatre education. This grant covers the basic Conference registration fee as well as one professional development institute session. Apply today! Application deadline: July 1, 2017.
The Educational Theatre Association National Conference Grant for Pre-Professional Members is presented to up to two EdTA members who are currently pursuing an undergraduate theatre education degree. This grant covers the basic Conference registration fee as well as one professional development institute session. Apply today! Application deadline: July 1, 2017.