Review EdTA National Conference pricing information below, and learn more about different levels of membership.
Conference registration and pricing
By registering for the 2017 EdTA National Conference, you can become a professional member of the Educational Theatre Association and have access to valuable resources, a network of peers, and professional development. Registration fee includes:
• Admittance to two full days of workshops and master classes.
• Admittance to all panel discussions and keynote speaker presentations.
• Access to Conference exhibitors-key decision makers in the theatre world and products.
• Breakfast served Friday and Saturday morning.
• Evening cocktail and hors d’oeurve receptions on Thursday and Friday evenings.
• Annual meeting, awards and networking luncheon on Friday afternoon.
• Mid-morning and afternoon beverage break on Friday and Saturday.
Hall of Fame
• Dinner, dessert, and awards banquet: additional $50
• Dessert only and awards banquet: additional $15
Learn more about the 2017 Hall of Fame banquet!
Early registration Advance/on-site registration
Registration rates On or before May 22 May 23 - September 14, 2017
EdTA member $495 $525
Non-member with a one-year membership
EdTA pre-professional member, emeritus member,
or chapter director
One day registration
Professional Development Intensive (six-hour intensive workshop
offered Thursday and Sunday)
Early registration ends May 22, 2017 and advance/on-site registration ends September 14. Cancellations received prior to August 25, 2017 will result in a $150 penalty. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after August 25.
Ready to register? Click here!