This is a pivotal moment for theatre education. Theatre is seeking to find its place in the dialogues surrounding race, social isolation, economic hardship, and political discourse. As a theatre teacher, you're expected to chart a brand-new path for yourself and your students – but how? Join us for a virtual weekend in which we seek to meet the moment in keynotes, workshops, and peer discussion that addresses the why, how, and what of theatre education in this new and unexpected environment.
- Practical tips, tools, and technologies for virtual teaching and performance
- Guidance for fundraising and advocating for your program in these challenging times
- Product showcase demos of helpful tools and services
- Keynotes by playwright Idris Goodwin and VP at American Institutes for Research Monique Chism
- Small group “deep dive” session to workshop your ideas and plans with other educators
You'll walk away with practical solutions and ideas you can put into place this school year.
You should have received an email from RD Mobile with instructions, or you can access the event online here.
If you have never used Eventsential, the virtual event platform, you will need to create an account and password. Simply click “Need an account?” You must use the email address associated with your National Conference registration. Once your account is created and verified, you will be granted access to the event. Please direct questions to email@example.com.