PIONEER DRAMA SERVICE COMPANY VALUES
I believe in giving back to the community and sharing, both personally and through my company. To this end I continue to develop philanthropic programs at Pioneer Drama Service designed to help our local community and reach out to the world around us.
• Founded Touching Lives Through Theatre annual grant program designed to benefit school theatre educators in US and Canada.
• Founded Sharing Through Theatre annual charitable matching royalty donation program.
• Support annual playwriting contest recognizing new talent, the Shubert Fendrich Memorial Playwriting Contest.
I am passionate about promoting the art of drama and believe that theatre has the power to touch lives in many ways, by creating community and giving young actors a place to shine and grow.
• Co-chair monthly program in shelter for homeless women and children.
• Volunteer extensively in the community with school-aged children throughout the year.
• Donate large portion of royalty income to various charities, including United Way, American Red Cross, I Have a Dream Foundation and Scholarship America.
Volunteer for Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children on pediatrics floor doing a few card tricks, writing poems and making kids smile!