EdTA has completed the upgrade to our member management software. This upgrade will provide streamlined operations, integrated technology systems, and advanced features that give you more flexibility to manage your member experience.
As with any technology implementation, this new system comes with a learning curve – and the rollout process is never without hiccups. Thanks to those who have helped troubleshoot by reporting bugs and questions.
To help with the learning curve, here’s a quick guide to using the system:
- Community Hub: This is the new version of the former “Troupe Business” page, where you conduct transactional business related to your membership, troupe, and organizations.
- Personal Snapshot: This is your personal dashboard to connect to Community Hub. Please bookmark it for quick access. You also can access Community Hub and your Personal Snapshot by logging in to this website (click the Log In button in the upper right corner), then clicking My Account in the header next to your profile avatar.
Troupe Director Tips
1. View the roster of active Thespians/JR Thespians for your troupe.
From your Personal Snapshot page, click the My Troupe/School/Org button from your Personal Snapshot page, then click the three dots (...), and select Manage Roster. From there, you can access students’ Thespian ID numbers (aka EdTA ID), add honor/academic ranks, and update student contact information.
2. Add eligible students to your roster for induction.
From your Personal Snapshot page, click the Import Student Roster button and follow the directions to create an Excel .csv file for upload. Note: This step does NOT create induction(s) records. Students will appear eligible for induction the next day.
3. Induct Thespians or JR Thespians.
From your Personal Snapshot page, click the Thespian Society Induction button, then follow the prompts. NOTE: It is highly recommended that you first upload eligible students using the Import Student Roster process above. Then all you have to do is search for and select the students you wish to officially induct.
4. Induct Honorary Thespians.
Please email email@example.com or call (513) 421-3900, ext. 1. This process will go live in Community Hub in January.
5. Process changes.
- To transfer students between troupes, please continue to use this form.
- To access change of Troupe Director forms and Troupe Charter applications, click the respective buttons from the Personal Snapshot page.
6. Order merchandise and regalia.
Chapter Leader Tips
- The Data Center is currently offline/unavailable, but will be live in Community Hub in mid- to late-January. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to any of the reports or information in the interim.
- OpenWater login issues have been resolved. Please email us if you are still experiencing issues.
Watch for more FAQ, tutorials, and videos in the coming weeks, and feel free to contact email@example.com or (513) 421-3900, ext. 1. with questions.