June 13, 2013
We’re ten days away from the start of the Thespian Festival and the schedule is set, six days filled to overflowing with delicious theatre and learning opportunities. But you don’t have to wait until you get to Nebraska to begin planning your Festival experience. You can start right now, on your smartphone.
That’s because we’ve made the entire Festival schedule—all the shows, workshops, and special events—available on the first-ever Thespian Festival schedule app for mobile devices. You can download it for free and begin using it now. (The schedule is also available as a PDF download.)
Here’s how to get the Thespian Festival Guidebook schedule app.
On an iPhone or iPad:
1. Download Guidebook from the App Store. (It’s free.)
2. Open Guidebook and tap “Download Guides.”
3. In the search bar above the category list, type in “Thespian Festival.”
4. Tap the Thespian Festival guide icon that appears, and your guide will begin downloading.
1. Download Guidebook from the Play Store.
2. Tap to open Guidebook. Then tap the blue button titled “Download your first guide,” if you have no guides. If you already have guides in Guidebook, tap the magnifying glass in the upper-left corner.
3. Tap “Search all guides...” Then, type in “Thespian Festival.”
4. Tap the Thespian Festival guide that appears. Your guide will begin downloading.
On BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and other devices:
1. Go to http://m.guidebook.com/ on your mobile browser.
2. In the search bar on the top of the category list, type in “Thespian Festival.”
3. Click on the Thespian Festival guide icon that appears.