TradeWinds Island Grand Resort
5500 Gulf Blvd.
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
A 20-acre beachfront playground, TradeWinds Island Grand Resort was created with fun in mind. Fly with a jetpack. Learn to surf. Party with a pirate. Play on our offshore water park. Feast on the freshest Florida seafood. Or relax by one of five heated pools, indulge in a massage or escape to a beachside hammock. Every guest can "just let go."
Conference attendees receive a discounted room rate. Single and double occupancy are $179 per night plus 12% tax. This room rate will be available until either the room block has been filled or until September 2. Book now to receive the discounted rate.
Book online or call 1.800.808.9833 and refer to the Educational Theatre Association to receive the discount.
Tampa International Airport, seventeen miles to the TradeWinds Island Grand Resort
The TradeWinds is accessible from the Tampa International Airport via several modes of transportation.
SuperShuttle is the nation's leading shared-ride airport shuttle service, providing door-to-door ground transportation to more than 8 million passengers per year. Friendly drivers, comfortable vans and reasonable rates take the hassle out of getting to and from the Tampa International Airport.
- $25 one-way from the Tampa International Airport to the Tradewinds Island Grand Resort or $48 round-trip.
- Walk-up service welcome, call to guarantee reservation
- Service available via shuttle desks in baggage claim areas
- For ticket information and reservations call 1.800.990.8841 or visit online
Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty car rental agencies are available at the Tampa International Airport.
- Complimentary self-parking available for all overnight guests.
- Non-overnight drive-in guests will be subject to availabilitily and will be charged a parking rate of $20 per day