TradeWinds Island Grand Resort
5500 Gulf Blvd.
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
A 20-acre beachfront playground, TradeWinds Island Grand
was created with fun in mind. Fly with a jetpack. Learn to surf. Party with a pirate. Play on our offshore water park. Feast on the freshest Florida seafood. Or relax by one of five heated pools, indulge in a massage or escape to a beachside hammock. We are committed to ensuring that every guest can "Just let go" while visiting our resort.
Conference attendees receive a discounted room rate. Single and double occupancy are $179 per night plus 12% tax. Book early to receive the discounted rate.
This room rate will be available until either the room block has been filled or until September 2.
Book a room
Reservations are now being accepted. Please book online
or call 1.800.808.9833 and refer to the Educational Theatre Association to receive the discounted rate.
Tampa International Airport – 17 miles to the TradeWinds Island Grand Resort
The TradeWinds is accessible from the Tampa International Airport via several modes of transportation.
Super Shuttle is the nation's leading shared-ride airport shuttle service, providing door-to-door ground transportation to more than 8 million passengers per year. Our friendly drivers, comfortable vans and reasonable rates take the hassle out of getting to and from the Tampa International Airport.
- $25 one-way from the Tampa International Airport to the Tradewinds Island Grand Resort or $48 round-trip.
- Walk-up service welcome, call to guarantee reservation
- Service available via shuttle desks in baggage claim areas
- For ticket information and reservations call 1.800.990.8841 or visit online
Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty car rental agencies are available at the Tampa International Airport.
- Complimentary self-parking available for all overnight guests.
- Non-overnight drive-in guests will be subject to availablitily and will be charged a parking rate of $20 per day