The Educational Theatre Association is the
leading association for theatre educators. We can connect you to
thousands of theatre educators and professionals, and through our
student honorary organization, the International Thespian Society, we
can put you in touch with more than 80,000 high school and middle school
Dramatics magazine advertising
Published monthly September-May, Dramatics reaches 33,000 committed high school theatre students and 4,400 theatre educators. Digital Dramatics is now available as well.
Teaching Theatre journal advertising
Published quarterly, Teaching Theatre journal reaches more than 4,500 high school and middle school theatre teachers.
Thespian Festival marketing
The Thespian Festival is the premier international event for high school
theatre. Each summer, more than 2,500 student attendees and their
teachers from across the country, converge on the campus of the
University of Nebraska-Lincoln for a weeklong celebration of theatre.
Festival marketing opportunities include:
- advertising in the event program
- exhibit space
Festival marketing forms can be found in the Thespian Festival library.
EdTA Annual Conference
At Conference approximately 300 theatre educators come together for four
days of workshops, guest speakers, and networking opportunities.
Exhibit space and sponsorship opportunities are also available through
Conference marketing forms can be found in the EdTA National Conference library.
EdTA mail list rentals
Our mailing list of educators, current Dramatics subscribers, or current inductees of the International Thespian Society is available to rent.
At this time, EdTA does not:
- Rent or allow access to our members’ phone numbers, fax numbers, or email addresses
- Send out emails to members on behalf of third parties
Who to contact about marketing opportunities with EdTA
- Angel Wuellner (513.977.5536): advertising in Dramatics, Teaching Theatre, or the Thespian Festival; exhibiting at the Thespian Festival, the Junior Thespian Festival or EdTA Conference
- Director of Development (513.977.5539): event or program sponsorships
- Ben Yoder of MTD Marketing (800.320.7507): information on mailing list rental